[Ecls-list] exception question

Michael O'Connor moconnor59 at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 09:39:00 UTC 2004

I manged to fix the C++ compile errors in the latest
cvs code by making the following edits:

diff -r1.45 cmptop.lsp
636c636
<          (wt-nl "cl_def_c_macro(" fname ",LC" cfun
",-1);"))
---
>          (wt-nl "cl_def_c_macro(" fname ",(cl_object
(*)())LC" cfun ",-1);"))
640c640
<          (wt-nl "cl_def_c_function_va(" fname ",LC"
cfun ");")))
---
>          (wt-nl "cl_def_c_function_va(" fname
",(cl_objectfn)LC" cfun ");")))

I don't know if I've done the right thing here but it
seems to work ok (except that instead of getting a
system error when throwing an exception I now get
nothing at all - i.e. exception is ignored, which
makes me wonder if I'm missing something else).

Michael