[Ecls-list] Embedding ECL interpreter in a C++ application

Erik Winkels aerique at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 2 03:20:07 UTC 2004

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <worm at arrakis.es> wrote on Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:28:24 +0100:

> Sure. There are two examples that used this: a QUAKE plugin made by
> Erik Winkels, and a prototype of a game (Unicorp) by Andrew Topp. I
> am not sure that code is available,

I never published the code since it was just a very basic try-out to
see where playing with ECL and C would go.  It seemed to go well :)
but I never continued with it, despite some half-hearted attempts.

I wouldn't mind sending the code to whoever wants it, though I doubt
it would be very helpful.  (Like I said, it's very basic and also the
wrong approach as I found out.)

Michael would be better off just sending some questions to this
mailinglist and I'll try to answer them as best as I can (and get
corrected by Juan :-).

cheers,
Erik.