[Ecls-list] Latest changes

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll jlr at mpq.mpg.de
Fri Jun 11 05:18:20 UTC 2004

+ The sources of the portable CLX library, which is maintained by Dan
Barlow and hosted at Telent (www.telent.net). This proved to be much
easier, it is shared by several implementations (SBCL, OpenMCL, and now
ECL), and I got CVS right so it is more convenient for me.

+ The C routines for CHAR-NAME and NAME-CHAR had a bug. They should
return their values through the lisp values stack, not just a plain C
"return" form. This only revealed in *BSD boxes.

+ Several bugs in the C code of the multithreaded version of ECL.

Best regards,

Max-Planck-Institut fuer Quantenoptik	+49/(0)89/32905-345
Hans-Kopfermann-Str. 1, D-85748		www.mpq.mpg.de/Theorygroup/CIRAC/
Garching b. Muenchen, Germany		Juan.Ripoll at mpq.mpg.de