[Ecls-list] local-gmp

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Mon Jun 7 07:07:05 UTC 2004

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <jlr at mpq.mpg.de> writes:

> Hmm, I did not update GMP, and in my SuSE box I always compile with
> --enable-local-gmp. Maybe you have a newer version in your system? Or
> too old? We make more intense use of  GMP 4.1's facilities right now,
> for things like logical operations, bit fiddling, etc. Maybe you have
> discovered a bug?

I will try to determine this tonight. My version of GMP is 4.1.2 on
FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Signed and encrypted mail welcome.
Key-Server: pgp.mit.edu         Key-ID: 0xD65B2AB5
FA38 DCD3 00EC 97B8 6DD8  D7CC 35D8 8D0E D65B 2AB5

Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program
contains an ad hoc informally-specified bug-ridden
 - Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming