[Ecls-list] FreeBSD port - again

Julian St. der_julian at web.de
Tue Feb 3 13:57:43 UTC 2004

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:24:57 +0100
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <worm at arrakis.es> wrote:

> I am not sure that your fix was entirely correct. "install-info" does not copy
> the INFO file, it only registers it in the menu /usr/info/dir, /usr/share/
> info/dir or whatever name it has in your system.

Seems like I have misinterpreted the install-info man page, should have read the info instead. ;) Thanks for the change, I'll test it as soon as CVS catches up.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Signed and encrypted mail welcome.
Key-Server: pgp.mit.edu         Key-ID: 0xD65B2AB5
FA38 DCD3 00EC 97B8 6DD8  D7CC 35D8 8D0E D65B 2AB5

Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program
contains an ad hoc informally-specified bug-ridden
 - Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming