[Ecls-list] problems with c:build-program

Larry Clapp larry at theclapp.org
Fri Apr 23 05:29:48 UTC 2004

Erik Winkels said:
> Larry Clapp <larry at theclapp.org> wrote on Thu, 22 Apr 2004
> 23:11:32 -0400:
>>>
>>> Unrecoverable error:
>>> Lisp initialization error.
>>>
>>> zsh: 14832 abort (core dumped)  ./myecl
>>
>> If I only list the first two, the executable runs fine.
>>
>> Can any one else reproduce this?  I have a recent cvs
>> snapshot, and I use --with-cxx.
>
> Can you list the precise steps you want us to reproduce?  I'm
> not even able to use c:build-program with two files in
> :lisp-files, only using one .o-file works for me.

Sure, sorry.  Here are the steps:

foo.lisp:
(defun foo1 () t)

bar.lisp:
(defun foo2 () t)

baz.lisp:
(defun foo3 () t)

In ecl:
(compile-file "foo" :system-p t)
(compile-file "bar" :system-p t)
(compile-file "baz" :system-p t)
(c:build-program "myecl" :lisp-files '("foo" "bar" "baz"))

In a shell:
% ./myecl
Unrecoverable error:
Lisp initialization error.

zsh: 14832 abort (core dumped)  ./myecl

This works in stock 0.9b, but not in recent CVS (4/14?) of 0.9d.

-- Larry