[Ecls-list] `format': ~C acting the same as ~:C?

Dave Pearson davep at davep.org
Wed May 28 01:43:06 UTC 2003

* Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <worm at arrakis.es> [2003-05-27 14:40:56 +0200]:

> On Tuesday 27 May 2003 13:00, Dave Pearson wrote:
> > Is it by design that ecl's `format' treats ~C in the way all other CL
> > implementations seem to treat ~:C? [...]
> > whereas with ecl I get:
> > |
> > | "Space"
>
> Thanks for reporting this bug. I have fixed it once more, and updated the
> patch-0.9-current.gz for it.

Thanks for that. BTW, I don't know if this is important or not but that new
patch-0.9-current complains about a small number of missing files when
applied against the stock 0.9 tarball sources. It seems to be a CHANGELOG in
the src directory and some items pertaining to format tests (so I'm guessing
they're not important).

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/