[Ecls-list] New compiler

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll worm at arrakis.es
Mon May 12 11:01:13 UTC 2003

Please apologize the multiple copies of my first message. I got three
"Undelivered message" replies instead of the message itself, and since SF was
down for most of the day...

And as for DEFENTRY the last command of the example should actually read as
shown below (There was an uninterned symbol which is ok for macroexpansion,
but not when a user types on the prompt :-)

(disassemble '(LAMBDA-BLOCK MYABS (V)
               (FFI:C-INLINE (V) (:INT) :INT "abs(#0)" :ONE-LINER
                   T)))
;;; Warning: PROCLAIM is being redefined.
;;; Warning: COMPILE-FILE-PATHNAME is being redefined.
;;; Warning: COMPILE-FILE is being redefined.
;;; Warning: COMPILE is being redefined.
;;; Warning: DISASSEMBLE is being redefined.
;;; Warning: WITH-COMPILATION-UNIT is being redefined.
#P"cmp/load.lsp"
> ;;; Emitting code for "lambda".

/*	local function CLOSURE                                        */
static cl_object LC1(int narg, cl_object V1)
{ VT3 VLEX3 CLSR3
	cl_object value0;
	check_arg(1);
	value0=MAKE_FIXNUM(abs(object_to_fixnum(V1))); NValues=1;
	return value0;
}