[Ecls-list] dev. proposal : parsing *.d files with lisp?

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll worm at arrakis.es
Tue Mar 4 09:28:14 UTC 2003

Hi Sean,

I agree with you that it would be nice to have DPP implemented in lisp.  It is
a lousy program with serious buffer overflows waiting to be exploited. I will
welcome any effort on this line, as far as the program is kept very small and
highly portable.

However, I do not like the idea of generating a separate header for each *.d
file. The exported functions should be listed in either external.h or
internal.h. Indeed, the error message that you pointed out is not due to an
error of dpp, but to a typo in external.h, which has been fixed today.
Thanks!