[Ecls-list] Any support for a ~/.eclinit.lisp?

Dave Pearson davep at davep.org
Fri Jun 27 07:39:06 UTC 2003

* Dave Pearson <davep at davep.org> [2003-06-27 15:07:32 +0100]:

> * Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <worm at arrakis.es> [2003-06-27 15:36:49 +0200]:
>
> > [SNIP]                                                     Normally a "cvs
> > update -r HEAD -C" should bring your source tree to the latest version.
>
> Trying again right now, thanks.

Hmm, did that, no change:

,----
| davep at hagbard:/usr/local/src/ecl/src/lsp$ grep "def.*init-file" top.lsp
| ;(defvar *lisp-init-file-list* '("./init" "~/.ecl"))
| (defvar *lisp-init-file-list* '("./init")
`----

Most odd. [Checks SF site info]

<URL:http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1>
might explain things. If I'm reading it right it means that those of us
using anonymous CVS to get the sources can't actually get at the latest
sources (it also explains all the other problems I've been having while
trying to set this up today).

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/