[Ecls-list] doc strings for define-condition

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll worm at arrakis.es
Wed Jul 16 07:58:05 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 16 July 2003 16:32, Andrew Topp wrote:
> Anyways, I'll be having another shot at it asap, since there's interest
> in getting it working :). Pretty obviously, there are problems all
> through unix*.d, time.d and tcp.d (that I remember). Some functions have
> to have some #ifdefs wrapped around them to compile inside the mingw
> minimal environment.

tcp.d might still be broken, but the unix*.d stuff works. I made patches for
that and got a ecl_min.exe working. The only problem: that ecl_min.exe could
not find the lisp source files to build itself, because in bare.lsp,
compile.lsp, lsp/load.lsp, etc, @srcdir@ was replaced with an inexistent path
(i.e. a path that the MSYS tools understand, but that the Mingw32 library or
any other windows program don't).