[Ecls-list] doc strings for define-condition

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll worm at arrakis.es
Wed Jul 16 01:02:21 UTC 2003

> This doesn't build for me, unfortunately. I unpacked the ecl.tgz from
> SF, patched it (patch downloaded approx. 20 minutes ago) and then
> issued "./configure" and "make". Here's what I think is the relevant
> part of my output. Let me know if you need more info. (I had no
> problems building vanilla-0.9 or the patched version from last month.)

This is because now the cmpffi.lsp file is now always included. The problem is
that this file is new with respect to ECL_0_9 and "cvs rdiff" does not
produce a patch for it :-/ I have adopted another strategy for making patches
now, and use a simple "diff" against the sources of the latest release. You
can try again
	http://ecls.sf.net/patch-0.9-current.gz

It is time, though, to produce a new release, but I had the hope I could make
the port to Mingw32 before the release -- it is almost there, but the posix
environment for Mingw32 lies about the paths during the configuration process
and ECL is not able to bootstrap right now.

Thanks for your patience!