[Ecls-list] dlopen() in MacOSX

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll worm at arrakis.es
Fri Jul 4 03:22:02 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have now a private copy of ECL that should be able to do dynamic linking in
MacOSX and Windows, because it no longer relies in --export-dynamic and
builds the whole of Common-Lisp (libecl.a, liblsp.a, libclos.a, libgmp.a,
libgc.a) into a single dynamically loadable library.

However, I have problems to test this in SourceForge. Does anybody know where
I can find the dlopen() routine in MacOSX? The dlfcn.h header seems to be
missing from /usr/include, and there is no -ldl library, I fear. Is this a
problem with the Compiler Farm in SourceForge?

Regards,