[Ecls-list] Solaris/SPARC port

Julian St. der_julian at web.de
Tue Jul 1 09:09:20 UTC 2003

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:14:50 +0200
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <worm at arrakis.es> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for volunteers that take the task of maintaining other ports:
> FreeBSD, NetBSD, Cygwin, etc. The amount of work is now minimal, as it will
> be porting to other 32-bit environments (Solaris/Intel???, Linux/ARM, ...).

I am currently running ECL on FreeBSD without problems, I will cry if it breaks *g*, but I do not think that I am able to properly maintain it due to the lack of familarity with the ECL code base. I am willing to take some responsibility, though.

Regards,
Julian
--
	       Member of the Guild of Tagline Thieves.