[Ecls-list] truename: no file name supplied

Juan Ripoll jlr at rzg.mpg.de
Wed Aug 20 03:19:02 UTC 2003

Hi!

I am now on holidays, and can only check this against my private copy
of the CVS tree. Nevertheless, it seems to work for me. I mean, I
tried things like (load ".compile.lisp"), (load
"/home/jlr/.ecls.lisp"), etc, and they all work with ECL as of 0.9b.
Have you downloaded it from
         http://sourceforge.net/projects/ecls
I just noticed that the link from "Distribution" on the home page, to
a tarball is broken: it points to an old copy of ECL. Please download
the above mentioned version.

Juanjo