[Ecls-list] ECL NOW builds with GCC 3.2

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jlr at mpq.mpg.de
Mon Oct 7 08:16:10 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have spotted a problem when compiling ECL with GCC 3.2. The problem is that
the Boehm-Weiser GC wants to build itself with support for posix threads, and
therefore the build stops at some point, because ECL does not link the
posix-threads library.

This problem has been fixed in the CVS tree. Could somebody try it?

Due to this problem and other annoyances I will probably make a bugfix release
with what is in CVS (plus some minor changes). It is time to make all
suggestions you want.

Best regards

Max-Planck-Institut fuer Quantenoptik	+49/089/32905-127
Hans-Kopfermann-Str. 1, D-85748		www.arrakis.es/~worm
Garching b. Muenchen, Germany		worm at arrakis.es