[Ecls-list] setf, export and makefile fixes
azure at iki.fi
Sun Feb 17 14:06:19 UTC 2002
If there were both macro x and setf expander x defined, the macro
was expanded first in (setf (x ...) ...). I also recall there was
actually no definition for make-instances-obsolete, but I renamed
it anyway and retained there for the future. Other changes should
2002-02-16 Hannu Koivisto <azure at iki.fi>
* define-setf-method -> define-setf-expander,
get-setf-method -> get-setf-expansion.
* (setf-expand-1) Now relies completely on get-setf-expansion and
macros are no longer favored over setf expanders.
* In CLOS exports: define-setf-method -> define-setf-expander,
get-setf-method -> get-setf-expansion,
make-instance-obsolete -> make-instances-obsolete.
get-setf-method-multiple-value removed. Added
added reinitialize-instance, shared-initialize and
* define-setf-method -> define-setf-expander
* ecl.html and ecldev.html targets replaced with touch-dummies to
prevent the rules from being executed needlessly.
Please don't send copies of list mail
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 16145 bytes
Desc: The patch
More information about the ecl-devel