[Ecls-list] ECLS 0.4-beta on Windows, testers wanted

Jeff Bowden jlb at houseofdistraction.com
Sat Sep 8 10:41:02 UTC 2001

I just tried a build under NT4sp6 using an up-to-date cygwin
installation and it terminated with

        gcc  -o ecls_min.exe c/cinit.o -L./ libecls.a libgc.a libgmp.a
-lgc  -lgmp -lm
        ./ecls_min < compile.lsp
        *+*+*+
        ;*** Lisp core booted ****
        ECLS (Embeddable Common Lisp)  16384 pages

        make[1]: *** [ecls.exe] Error 128
        make[1]: Leaving directory `//f/local/src/ecls/build'
        make: *** [all] Error 2

I tried jump starting it with ./ecls_min<compile.lsp (which worked on
some failed linux builds in the past) but got the same error.

Let me know if there are any additional tests you would like me to perform.