[Ecls-list] Support for Mac OSX and other fixes

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll worm at arrakis.es
Tue Dec 25 08:23:02 UTC 2001

Hi,

I have commited some important changes which include

- Support for Mac OSX as statically linked program (no dlopen here)

- The simple allocator (the one used when --disable-boehm is passed) is now
based on mmap() instead of in sbrk(). In the final release I will make this
optional.

- The lisp->C compiler now produces *.data files which rely on ANSI C: in
other words, they are made of many C string separated only by newlines. This
is required in order to support Mac OSX --whose compiler crashes on files
with long lines.

- I have fixed si::mkdir so that it accepts a second compulsory parameter
which is the mode of the created directory. ensure-directories-exist is still
being developed.

BTW, --enable-cxx still fails under cygwin. Could somebody please find the
header in which _setjmp is defined (Notice that it is "_setjmp" not "setjmp",
the former does not save signals).

Regards

http://www.arrakis.es/~worm