[Ecls-list] Build fixes and features
azure at iki.fi
Sat Dec 8 06:35:04 UTC 2001
The attached patch contains fixes to following problems and few
additions. It is against the CVS as of this writing.
* libecl.a rule failed in case of --enable-local-gmp.
* install rule decided whether to copy Boehm GC headers based on
* Parallel builds were broken due to invalid use of old style
suffix rules. Fixed to use pattern rules. This makes c/Makefile
GNU make dependent. I wonder if that is ok...
* Includes new config.guess, config.sub and configure.
* configure --help lied: --enable-local-gmp was actually
--enable-gmp. Fixed to really be --enable-local-gmp.
* Added --enable-local-boehm. The BOEHM_HEADERS I added is
probably useless; CFLAGS could probably be used instead. Anyway,
it works. Oh, and /usr/include/gc is hardwired as the include
path in case of --enable-local-boehm. I think autoconf is evil
so someone else may go ahead and write hairy checks that find the
location of Boehm's headers in case of --enable-local-boehm and
enables users to provide that location.
* Modified configure's messages to be less confusing (they still
* Installation of documentation failed if there was no $PREFIX/info
* Modified HTML doc generation to use texi2html instead of makeinfo
for better looking results.
Please don't send copies of list mail
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 23633 bytes
Desc: ECLS build fix patch
More information about the ecl-devel