[drakma-devel] post requests and content-type

Adam Dodek Michalik dodek at dodecki.net
Fri Jan 8 18:13:35 UTC 2010

Hey,
I noticed that when using POST method, Drakma completely ignores
content-type provided by user. That's kinda bad for me, since I'd like
to be able to send the content's charset as well - so that
Content-Type header looks for instance like this:

application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=utf-8

Modifying drakma so that it uses content-type provided by user is trivial,
but maybe there are other reasons behind this behaviour I'm not aware of.

--
Adam Michalik
  vel Dodek Dodecki