[drakma-devel] Drakma - problem with http-request on SBCL 1.0.34
Chun Tian (binghe)
binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 00:02:33 UTC 2010
The same with SBCL-1.0.34 and USOCKET 0.4.1 release.
But I think a new USOCKET 0.4.2 bugfix release is needed, we have reached a another release cycle.
在 2010-1-8，07:24， Chun Tian (binghe) 写道：
> Hi, Erik (and Drakma users)
> (I'm not in Drakma mailing list until now)
> I just check latest Drakma (1.1.0) build with SBCL 1.0.33 and USOCKET (trunk and 0.4.x branch), it works just fine with a test (drakma:http-request "http://www.gnu.org/"). And I checked related USOCKET code, nothing strange found.
> I don't know why Fred Gibson think (:nodelay t) are not supported on USOCKET with SBCL. Maybe he's using too old version of either USOCKET or SBCL ... more version details needed.
> Chun Tian (binghe)
> 在 2010-1-8，05:27， Erik Huelsmann 写道：
>> Did we (usocket developers) miss a function argument?
>> Chun, shouldn't we at least accept it?
>> On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 9:33 PM, Fred Gibson <fred at streamfocus.com> wrote:
>>> I've found a small problem in Drakma's http-request where in a call to
>>> usocket:socket-connect it sent the key :nodelay which doesn't exist
>>> for sbcl's socket connect version, so I changed that call in drakma to
>>> (usocket:socket-connect host port
>>> :element-type 'octet
>>> #+:openmcl :deadline
>>> #+:openmcl deadline
>>> #-:sbcl :nodelay
>>> #-:sbcl t))
>>> Then it seemed to work just fine.
>>> My best,
>>> Fred Gibson
>>> Founder / Software Developer
>>> (c)2010 Organon Technologies LLC
>>> drakma-devel mailing list
>>> drakma-devel at common-lisp.net
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2603 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Drakma-devel