[drakma-devel] New release 0.11.2 (Was: CHUNGA:INPUT-CHUNKING-UNEXPECTED-END-OF-FILE)

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Mon Jan 14 02:02:16 UTC 2008

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 14:57:37 +0200, Nico de Jager <ndj at hivsa.com> wrote:

> Uhm, the attached example simply tries to upload a few image files

I could reproduce the example and it seems this is a bug in LispWorks
(which I've reported to LW support).  The new release doesn't really
fix the problem (I can't do that), but it tries to deal with it in a
more or less reasonable way.  Please try it.

Note that the new release is only relevant for LispWorks users.  Users
of other Lisps can as well keep 0.11.1.

Thanks for the report,
Edi.