[drakma-devel] New release 0.9.0 (Was: Status text from request (re-post))

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Fri Jun 29 23:22:29 UTC 2007

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:17:23 +0100, "H Duerer" <h.duerer at gmail.com> wrote:

> sorry about that first email -- I am still learning gmail and hadn't
> realised I was rudely sending HTML.

The first email was multipart/alternative which is fine, at least for
Gnus users like me.  The problem with the second email was that Gmail
inserted gratuitous line breaks which rendered the (inlined) diff
unusable.

Anyway, thanks for the patch, it's in 0.9.0.  The next time you send a
patch, please make sure to update the HTML documentation as well.

  http://weitz.de/patches.html

Cheers,
Edi.