[drakma-devel] New release 0.7.1 (Was: File uploading: adding streams and functions to the list of parameters #2)

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sun Jun 17 20:49:17 UTC 2007

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:09:59 -0400, "Andrei Stebakov" <lispercat at gmail.com> wrote:

> I changed the pathname to file-source (after giving it some thinking
> and asking for help from the lisp NG, sorry if it's not the best),
> removed the *header-stream* related modifications, removed the tabs,

No, there were still several TAB characters in there.

> updated the doc-string for http-request

But only parts of it.  Other parts still referred to the old
behaviour.

> and the html file.

The patch didn't contain changes to the HTML documentation.

I've now released a new version with these changes as I think that the
idea is generally not bad, but I still think that the patches as you
sent them aren't acceptable.

Thanks,
Edi.