[drakma-devel] File uploading: adding streams and functions to the list of parameters #2

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:09:59 UTC 2007

I changed the pathname to file-source (after giving it some thinking and
asking for help from the lisp NG, sorry if it's not the best), removed the
*header-stream* related modifications, removed the tabs, updated the
doc-string for http-request and the html file.

(for some reason Edi's response to my previous patch didn't make to my
email, which is why my new message may not be part of the original thread)

Thank you,
Andrew