[drakma-devel] Problem with Drakma and character encoding

Mathias Dahl mathias.dahl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 09:22:37 UTC 2007

> > (defun format-field (name value)
> >   (format nil "--~a~aContent-Disposition: form-data; name=\"~a\"~a~a~a~a"
> >           *boundary* +crlf+ name +crlf+ +crlf+ value +crlf+))
>
> Any reason you're doing all this instead of just using :FORM-DATA?
>
>  http://weitz.de/drakma/#form-data

Yes, but not a very good one; it is a combination of old code, I
previously used S-HTTP-CLIENT but got problems so I switched to DRAKMA
and I tried to leave the code as intact as possible, not looking into
all nice features that DRAKMA might have. I will try that and see how
that works for me.

Thanks for a great package! It feels nice to be able to do stuff in
CL, although I progress quite slowly... :)

/Mathias