[drakma-devel] Re: Problem with pipelined requests

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Fri Jul 6 13:32:43 UTC 2007

I wrote:

> I'm in a situation where drakma:http-request seems to get stuck as
> soon as I want to retreive the BODY of a request.

  One additionnal piece of information: if I set :force-binary, the
problem goes away. The server is sending a content type of UTF-8. My
XEmacs (21.4) can't handle UTF-8, but I don't think it's a problem (I
think some displayed characters would be messed up, that's all).

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/didierverna

Didier Verna, didier at lrde.epita.fr, http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier

EPITA / LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire   Tel.+33 (1) 44 08 01 85
94276 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France   Fax.+33 (1) 53 14 59 22   didier at xemacs.org

More information about the Drakma-devel mailing list