[drakma-devel] Problem with file uploading

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 21:11:55 UTC 2007

Hi Edi,

First of all sorry for bringing it to the lisp NG. I didn't want to discuss
it there, I just wanted to hear what libs are available.
For some reason, my gmail client didn't show your messages so the last one
was the one from Chris.
Basically setting   :CONTENT-LENGTH T and sending a pathname object instead
of string solve the problem. Now I understand that with  :CONTENT-LENGTH nil
it was sending the chunked data. I still don't understand why when I send
the request without  :CONTENT-LENGTH T and giving a file name starting with
p# the lisp process hangs (cmucl), maybe it's just the lisp implementation.
Anyway, the problem solved, thank you Edi and Chris!

Andrew