[drakma-devel] Re: [patch] drakma, support for connection-timeout on SBCL

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sat Dec 22 02:29:55 UTC 2007

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:58:40 +0100, Stanislaw Halik <sthalik at tehran.lain.pl> wrote:

> I attach the patch for drakma to support the `connection-timeout'
> argument for `http-request' on SBCL.  Hope you like it.

Hi Stanislaw,

I'm copying my reply to the Drakma mailing list where I think this
discussion should take place.  Thank you for the patches you sent, but
I think that this functionality should rather be in usocket and not in
Drakma.  If it's offered by usocket, then Drakma will use it.  Have
you considered sending a patch to the usocket maintainers?

Thanks again,
Edi.