[drakma-devel] drakma causes lisp connection close unexpectedly

Mostafa Razavi hom.sepanta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 22:57:12 UTC 2007

I'm starting to use Drakma in a program of mine, and it seems to work
fine for me except in one strange case. I was trying to retrieve a page,
with (drakma:http-request "http://cesa.iust.ac.ir/"), that I got "Lisp
connection closed unexpectedly: exited abnormally with code 256".

I set *header-stream* to see what's happening. This is the result:

GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: cesa.iust.ac.ir
http://weitz.de/drakma/)
Accept: */*