[drakma-devel] drakma:http-request sometimes returns nil

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:00:43 UTC 2007

I wish I could provide the test case but in this case I log on to the
server, it gives the the secure token which I use later to do the file
upload. I call the http-request with :method :post, :form-data t,
:content-length t. The rest are parameters to the POST.
Anyway, I'll keep an eye on it and when I can I'll provide the test case.

Andrew