[cxml-devel] CXML on OpenMCL

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Tue Feb 20 16:37:50 UTC 2007

Hi,

Quoting Sunil Mishra (smishra at sfmishras.com):
> What is the status of CXML on OpenMCL? I'm using the OpenMCL build from
> 070214. This is a pre-release version that runs on intel macs.

CXML is meant to work on OpenMCL and passes its test suites on last
december's AMD 64 snapshot.

> 0> Calling (RUNES:ROD= "cent" "nbsp")
>
> I think this only happens when a DTD file requests the loading of an
> entities file. My guess is that files are being opened inconsistently in
> different spots in cxml. I don't understand CXML's architecture well
> enough to figure out this problem, perhaps one of you could help with this?

That would be a bug, perhaps meaning that some code path in cxml is
coercing rods to strings and then using the wrong functions.

However, I cannot reproduce the problem.  The DTD for XHTML has *.ent
files similar to what you seem to be using, and that works for me.

Can you send me a test case?

Thanks,
David