Fwd: escape code not parsed

cage cage-dev at twistfold.it
Mon Oct 17 15:54:02 UTC 2022

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 11:17:00AM +0200, Anton Vidovic wrote:
> Hello,

Hi!!

> yesterday by chance I stumbled upon the following bug report by cage:
>
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-ncurses/2022-07/msg00000.html
>
> I am reposing it here for future reference, since I am not sure whether
> this is a ncurses bug or a croatoan bug.
>
> cage, if you are reading this, I am trying to reproduce it on my own
> from your description, but have not had success yet. Could you maybe
> provide a minimal example (here or as an issue at gh) of how to
> reproduce the bug?

Sorry for such late reply! :((

I tried to  reproduce the problem very hard but,  unfortunately, i got
no luck. Finally, I resorted on a ugly workaround.

Lately  I am  more and  more convinced  that the  issue is  neither in
croatoan not in ncurses but it is all my code's fault.

Thanks for forwarding the issue to this list it will be a reminder for
me, because i still want to properly fix this bug! :)

Also if would be able to get a minimal example to reproduce the problem
i will post the  code in this thread for sure!  And maybe the solution
too! :)

Bye!
C.