Writing a tutorial

ilmu ilmu at rishi.is
Sun Dec 26 17:33:45 UTC 2021

> Would you share with us the goal of your program?

It's supposed to be an internet browser (in stark opposition to a web browser) and a metaprogramming language but there is very gradual path that leads there and I guess my first step is to write something like `less` with the added feature of being able to highlight text.

I'm going to explain my roadmap at ELS2022 (if they accept my paper) and I'm currently trying to write it, I attached the pages I got so far to this email since they cover the `less` part. I'll also attach a couple of papers that are motivating the design.

Ciao,
ilmu