howto run commonqt asynchronously

Jeff Caldwell jeffrey.d.caldwell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 19:23:19 UTC 2015

I'm not providing a definitive answer here. On some OSs, it may be an OS
limitation in that there is only one thing that on Windows is called a
message pump to which the OS delivers events, like mouse events. It may
also be a QT limitation, perhaps based upon OS limitations. However, I
think you can create as many windows as you want from the one QT
application, so I don't think you are as limited as you may think.