[commonqt-devel] Re: Question abot CommonQt examples

Rujia Liu rujia.liu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 09:27:22 UTC 2013

I removed the "new eventloop" stuff from tutorial-14 and changed it
according to qt-conv, something like (omitted unwind-protect and hide):

  (setf *qapp* (make-qapplication))
  (let ((window (test)))
     (#_exec *qapp*)))

Then it worked.

Great! Now I think I can end my "evaluation process" now and start to write
the real applications (one new project, one project that has a ltk version
- but tk has some limitations so we'd like to port it to commonqt).

- Rujia