[commonqt-devel] Re: Question abot CommonQt examples

Rujia Liu rujia.liu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 06:25:35 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Stas Boukarev <stassats at gmail.com> wrote:

> Rujia Liu <rujia.liu at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I played around the examples a little and found the workarounds:
> >
> > 1. qt-conv, call (make-qapplication) BEFORE using QApplication. that
> works
> > perfectly.
> Right, that was the problem. Fixed in git, thanks.

Thanks!

One more issue for tutorial-14:

When I hit "Quit" button the program terminates, but if I simply close the
window by clicking the "cross" button on the top-right corner, the program
does NOT terminate.

This is true for both SBCL 1.1.4.0.mswin.1288-90ab477 (that win32-thread
fork) and ccl-1.9-windowsx86 so I guess it's not a compiler issue. Further
more, qt-conv does not have this bug, so I guess it's just something is
missing in tutorial-14's code.

- Rujia