[cmucl-imp] ASDF 2.016 released

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 21:01:20 UTC 2011

On 6/8/11 4:22 PM, Faré wrote:
> On top of it, I'm trying to get XCVB to work with ECL,
> then start trying to encourage people to use XCVB instead of ASDF.
Something that I've meant to try out, but asdf (and mk:defsys) is more
than adequate so far for what I've wanted to do.

But if I create a self-contained unicode executable, and you try to get
XCVB working with cmucl, I can help you.

Oh.  One more thing.  The only external format built in to cmucl is
iso8859-1.  All the other formats are in files that are loaded (and
compiled) on demand.   Would you want all of the external formats
preloaded too?  I can imagine just having utf-8 and the composing
formats to handle unix, dos, and mac end-of-line would satisfy 99 and
44/100 % of the people out there.

Ray