[cltl3-devel] requirements on CL libraries

Marco Antoniotti antoniotti.marco at disco.unimib.it
Fri May 15 17:14:11 UTC 2009

Hi

I don't want to sound negative...  but this effort *must* be really
taken lightly and ecumenically.  If you can access the CLRFI/CLURFI
logs, you will see that it is very easy to get into very heated fights.
I know as I was one of the major offenders.

Yet I think I had some decent ideas about how to go ahead and "organize"
extensions and categorize them.  I will dig the proposal out as soon as
I get to my other computer.

Cheers
--
Marco