[clpython-devel] Can not login to cvspublic.franz.com

Al Bat alan.bat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:18:34 UTC 2009

Hi !
Sorry for asking such a stupid question. Is there any other way to download
the current snapshot of  CLPython? I've tried *"cvs -d
:pserver:cvspublic at cvspublic.franz.com:/cvs-public login"* with password "*
cvspublic*", as it was recommended. However, as a result, I receive
only*"Connection refused"
*from the server. I'm not sure, whether the failure is at the server's side.
Can anybody confirm that this *cvs* way works. And in the case if it
doesn't, can anybody be so kind to give me a hint on any alternative way of
getting CLPython. By the way, how big is it? Maybe, it can be sent via
email?
Thanks!
Al