[clpython-devel] Calling Python functions from Lisp [Re Franz thread: spr35431]

Stuart C. Shapiro shapiro at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Fri Jan 9 21:54:23 UTC 2009

Willem,

That would be even better.  Please let me know when it's done.  In the
meantime, what I have will do.

stu

--
Stuart C. Shapiro
Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering