[clouchdb-devel] INVOKE-VIEW Bug

Peter Eddy peter.eddy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 16:21:27 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Nate Young<youngnh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I'm running a CouchDB v0.9.0 server, and the following code
> results in a ((:|error| . "not_found") (:|reason| . "missing"))

> I think this is related to the way clouchdb is creating its view id,
> it should be requesting "_design/company/_view/all" but is instead
> requesting "_view/company/all".  I don't know if this is a version
> issue or not, but I've attached a patch that makes it work for me.

Hi Nate, are you running from an ASDF install? If so, there are a
number of changes checked in to clouchdb CVS to support changes in
couchdb v0.9, you might want to try that.

I've been trying to keep the ASDF version current with the
semi-release CouchdDb versions, and the CVS clouchdb current with the
current CouchDb source.

- Peter