[closure-devel] Error loading closure-html

Joerthan Panest joerthan.panest at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 22:16:07 UTC 2010

Hello,

With a fresh install of closure-html (and all dependencies) in LispWorks I
am getting the below error (with inlined comments by me). I'm new to
closure-html so I'm looking into this, but I figured I'd put this out here
in case any one can help, or as a placeholder for a hopeful solution to
follow. I also tried this by checking it the git repository with no luck.

;; I assume this is no problem, but thought I would include it for
completeness
Warning: (defparameter sgml::*simple-catalog*) being redefined in
closure-html-2008-11-30\src\parse\html-parser.lisp (previously in
closure-html-2008-11-30\src\parse\sgml-dtd.lisp).

;; I see the deflexer dtd call above, which I believe should define this
Error: Undefined function sgml::make-dtd-lexer called with arguments
(#<stream::latin-1-file-stream
closure-html-2008-11-30\resources\dtd\DTD-HTML-4.0-Frameset>).

-joerthan