[closer-devel] Adding dynamic-wind to ContextL

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Sat Nov 21 19:47:33 UTC 2009

Hi,

There is now a separate system definition for dynamic-wind functionality in the repository. I'm still using the same package structure, and no separate repository, because I changed my mind again and think that it's too much overhead. However, the dynamic-wind part can now be used independently of the CLOS extensions of ContextL, and now works in Scieneer Common Lisp, for example.

Pascal