[closer-devel] Adding dynamic-wind to ContextL

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Mon Nov 16 13:39:31 UTC 2009

OK, I found another good reason why separating out dynamic-wind is a good idea: The implementation of dynamic-wind is independent of the CLOS MOP, and doesn't even require CLOS. So it should be much better portable than the rest of ContextL.

So I will do this. It will take a little while though, so don't hold your breath...

Best,
Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net