[closer-devel] Note to ECL users

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Sat Nov 21 16:35:59 UTC 2009

Hi again,

The reorganization of the source code means that ECL is currently not supported. Please use the 'official' release of Closer to MOP if you really need this, not the version in the darcs repository. Supporting ECL is properly is one of the next items on my todo list, but this may still take some time. (Among other things, I'm currently waiting for the new ECL release.)

Sorry for any inconveniences. Please let me know if this hurts too much, I can also try to find a workaround if there is enough demand.

Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
Vrije Universiteit Brussel