[closer-devel] Support for Scieneer Common Lisp

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Sat Nov 14 20:49:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have added some basic support for Closer to MOP in Scieneer Common Lisp. Unfortunately, the existing CLOS MOP implementation in SCL is very weak, so I cannot do a lot about making it more compatible. However, some of you may still find it useful.

Unfortunately, the CLOS MOP support is not strong enough to support ContextL or filtered functions, so they won't work in SCL.

I have tested this in CentOS 4.8, which is supposed to be compatible with RHEL 4.8, on Intel x86.

Best,
Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net