Slots in layers, was Re: [closer-devel] ContextL design question...

Nick Bourner nickb42 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 09:59:45 UTC 2006

Oops, sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the code in your
original post for defining slots in layers which were inherited by
sublayers.

I think the example was

(deflayer output ()
  ((grouped-layer-root :initform 'output .....

etc.

I still haven't completely thought through what we were talking about
at DLD, and for the most part, it may not be necessary now. But I'll
try to come up with a concrete example.

Cheers,
Nick