[clonsigna-devel] clonsigna and gmail

Andrea Chiumenti kiuma72 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 08:16:53 UTC 2012

Hi Mostafa,

Thank you for pointing this problem with gmail, I've produced the following
patch.

http://common-lisp.net/gitweb?p=projects/clonsigna/clonsigna.git;a=commitdiff;h=0a6e693678aff084f0ac097e61a38e09cfd649cb;js=1

Summary is:
some server like GMail don't allow more than one space between command
arguments, the patch above fixes the problem.

You can use clonsigna git version, or wait for the next version.

Cheers,
Andrea Chiumenti.